This blog focuses on how to heal naturally. I share both my experience with an autoimmune disease and gluten free recipes - many of which are paleo, AIP or Whole30 compliant.
Check out my latest recipes and blog posts!
Check out my seasonal recipes!
- French veal stew (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- French Beef Carrot Stew (gluten free, AIP, paleo)
- Dutch oven pork tenderloin with orange (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- French beef stew "Pot au feu" (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- Creamy Vegetarian Cauliflower Casserole with cheese
- Sweet potato and bacon muffins (AIP, paleo)
- Chicken noodle soup gluten free, AIP, paleo
- Vegan Carrot Soup with coconut milk (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- Tapioca pudding (vegan, AIP, paleo)
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Cake (gluten free, nut free, vegan)
- French hot chocolate (vegan, paleo)
- Vegan Golden milk (dairy free, paleo)
Valentine's Day recipes
Want to prepare something special for Valentine's Day? Try these recipes.
Forget about difficult French chef recipes. Homemade family French cuisine is easy! Here are some of my own favorites. See all French recipes.
Browse recipes by diet
Search through the diets to discover more recipes according to your own restrictions!
Search on the blog
Here is what I've learnt so far on my own natural healing journey. Hope these articles will help you. See all wellness posts
Those recipes have been tested and approved by thousands of my readers and continue to be amongst the most popular recipes on my blog!
I have recently updated those recipes to make them better for you.
FREE Easy Coconut Free AIP Dessert E-Book
Share your e-mail and receive your FREE E-book download plus weekly recipe ideas and more!