This blog focuses on how to heal naturally. I share both my experience with an autoimmune disease and gluten free recipes - many of which are paleo, AIP or Whole30 compliant.
Check out my latest recipes and blog posts!
Late Summer - Fall recipes
Check out my seasonal recipes!
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins (gluten free, vegan, paleo, AIP)
- Pumpkin and spinach quiche (AIP, paleo, vegan)
- Chicken curry with coconut milk (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- Gluten free French apple pie (vegan, AIP, paleo)
- Butternut squash and chickpea salad
- Healthy Chicken Salad Without Mayo (paleo, whole30)
- Butternut Squash Breakfast Bowl (AIP, paleo, vegan)
- Vegetarian stuffed spaghetti squash
- Fall harvest salad (whole30, paleo, vegan)
- Vegan 4 ingredient guacamole
- Belgian Endives and Ham au Gratin
- Vegan Golden milk (dairy free, paleo)
Forget about difficult French chef recipes. Homemade family French cuisine is easy! Here are some of my own favorites. See all French recipes.
Those recipes have been tested and approved by thousands of my readers and continue to be the most popular recipes on my blog!
Browse recipes by diet
Search through the diets to discover more recipes according to your own restrictions!
Search on the blog
Here is what I've learnt so far on my own natural healing journey. Hope these articles will help you. See all wellness posts
I have recently updated those recipes to make them better for you.
FREE Easy Coconut Free AIP Dessert E-Book
Share your e-mail and receive your FREE E-book download plus weekly recipe ideas and more!