This blog focuses on how to heal naturally. I share both my experience with an autoimmune disease and gluten free recipes - many of which are paleo, AIP or Whole30 compliant.
Check out my latest recipes and blog posts!
Valentine's day recipes
Delicious dishes and drinks to share with your loved one for Valentine's Day.
- Easy cold shrimp appetizer
- Pan Seared Scallops Romantic Dinner Salad
- Mango and avocado salad with shrimp (paleo, AIP)
- Dutch oven pork tenderloin with oranges (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Cakes (AIP, paleo, vegan)
- Homemade Red Velvet Ice Cream (vegan, paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse
- Coconut Mango Sago Tapioca Pudding
See more Holiday Recipes →
Winter is here and it's the time for everything to comfort and warm us up. Check out my seasonal recipes!
- Chunky Carrot Soup
- Pot au feu recipe (classic French beef stew)
- Boeuf à la mode (French Beef Carrot Stew)
- Chicken noodle soup (gluten free, AIP, paleo)
- Vegetarian stuffed spaghetti squash
- Gluten free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Baked Chicory with Ham and Cheese
- Golden milk Ayurveda Latte
- How to make hot chocolate without cocoa powder
- Flambeed banana (with video)
- Almond flour Chocolate Chip Pumpkin bread (gluten free, paleo, vegan)
- Chocolate fondant cake (gluten free, vegan)
Forget about difficult French chef's recipes. Homemade family French cuisine is easy! Here are some of my own favorites.
See more French Recipes →
Those recipes have been tested and approved by thousands of my readers and continue to be the most popular recipes on my blog!
Browse recipes by diet
Search through the diets to discover more recipes according to your own restrictions!
Search on the blog
Here is what I've learnt so far on my own natural healing journey. I hope these articles will help you.
See more Wellness Posts →
You are not familiar with one of these ingredients? Read on and find out everything about them!
See more Ingredient Posts →
These posts were recently updated in a commitment to always improve and develop. So these recipes and blog posts are even better than they were before!
FREE Easy Coconut Free AIP Dessert E-Book
Share your e-mail and receive your FREE E-book download plus weekly recipe ideas and more!