Ingredients (for 1 serving) :
- 2 oz (60g) Asian rice vermicelli
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 avocado
- 6 pink shrimps peeled
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp peanuts
- Dressing: 1 Tbsp strong tamari sauce (which is a gluten-free version of soy sauce), 1Tbsp lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp fish sauce.
- Soften the vermicelli noodles in a pan by covering with hot water and soaking for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and add to a large bowl. Add the shredded carrot.
- Peel the half avocado, slice it and add it to the bowl. Add the shrimps, chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- In a separate jar or bowl mix all the dressing ingredients, add them to the salad and voilà!
Bon appétit !