Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm Bea, the recipe creator, holistic health coach and autoimmune disease warrior behind Go Healthy With Bea.
I’m a French woman who has been living with an autoimmune disease since the age of 8 (only to be diagnosed at 25).
After almost 11 years of taking a lot of strong painkillers I decided to try healing myself naturally. A little less than 2 years after changing my diet, I was medication free.
But along the way, I also learnt that diet alone is not enough. Healing naturally an autoimmune disease is much more than just diet.
That’s why in January 2020, I started Go Healthy With Bea in order to share both my healing story and my gluten free recipes - many of which are paleo, AIP or Whole30 compliant.
- I was born in Paris, France and have lived here (almost) my entire life.
- As a child I spent most of my (wonderful) vacation on a farm. So, although I am a real Parisian, I know my way around the countryside.
- My favorite aunt has been living in California for almost 40 years. Reason why I have spent many summers in the US when I was a teenager.
I've been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis in February 2007.
I'm an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a Certified Gluten-Free Practitioner and I got a Certificate in Plant-based Patisserie at Le Cordon Bleu London online school. Note that I'm only talking about the education that is relevant to this blog. I also have many other diplomas that I passed for my previous work life.
Thank you for your interest. Yes of course, I'm offering 1:1 health coaching.
I have written a complete article on the kitchen tools I use regularly and explain why I love them. You can read all of this in my Gift guide for healthy eaters.
Yes I have. You can find all my appearances listed on my page Bea in the news.
I speak 3 languages: French, English and Spanish.
My favorite recipes
I have to admit that it was hard to pick just a few favorites of mine because I love all my recipes (otherwise, I wouldn't publish them). But these are the ones I make most often.
Connect with me
- Come say hello on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Get free recipes delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing to my newsletter
- Contact me at [email protected]