Ingredients for one serving :
- 1 endive
- Half an apple
- A handful of walnuts
- A piece of cheese (here is ossau-iraty, a sheep cheese from southwestern France, but you can use Emmental, Gruyère ou Roquefort or omit completely)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dressing : olive oil and apple cider vinegar (optional: you can add a a quarter tsp of Dijon mustard to the dressing)
- Rince the endive, remove the tip that is kind of reddish and slice the endive.
- Peel (or not, as you prefer) the half apple and cut it into pieces. Also cut the walnuts and cheese into pieces.
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.