- 1 spaghetti squash halved and seeds removed
- 1 cup (210g) of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mushrooms cut into pieces
- 1 cup (150g) grated cheese of your choice according to tolerances (I use either goat cheese or sheep cheese because I can’t have cow dairy)
- a few pieces of raw ham (Bayonne ham, prosciutto or Serrano)
- Olive oil, pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Place the spaghetti squash halves cut side down on a baking tray
- Bake for 40 minutes or until squash is tender
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh, to reveal the spaghetti texture
- Add a little bit of olive oil, pepper and salt
- Add half of the tomato sauce, mushrooms and grated cheese in each spaghetti squash boat. Mix well.
- Put back in the oven for 15 minutes
- Add the ham on top of each boat and « voilà », you can serve.