Here is one of my « I’m being lazy today » recipes.
- 1 store bought gluten-free pie crust
- 1.1 pounds (500g) frozen spinach
- 3.5 oz (100g) plain yogurt of your choice (I usually take goat yogurt but today, as I was being extremely lazy and didn’t want to go out to buy some, I just took what I had in my fridge, aka non dairy yogurt and it worked out perfectly)
- 5 (or more) slices of goat cheese log (buche)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 410° F (210°C)
- Defreeze the spinach by either putting it in a large bowl and heating it for about 7 minutes in a microwave oven or in a saucepan at medium heat for about 12 minutes, stirring regularly or you can also just take the spinach out of the freezer the day before.
- Drain the spinach if needed (depending on your defreezing mode) and add the yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out the pie crust in a 27cm/10.6in diameter pie tin. Prick the pie with a fork to prevent it from inflating. Spread the spinach evenly on the pie crust.
- Add the slices of goat cheese log on top of the spinach and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top. And voilà! Serve warm.
Bon appétit !