With a combination of beetroot, carrot and parsley, this beetroot and carrot juice is packed with nutrients!
I love homemade fresh pressed juice during summertime. So refreshing! And this beetroot juice has such a beautiful color!! It makes it even more delicious. But the best thing about this juice is that it is a real immune booster.
- raw beetroot : they are a great source of nutrients, including potassium, manganese, folate and vitamin C.
- carrots : they are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, especially beta carotene, potassium, and vitamins A and K.
- fresh parsley : which is rich in important nutrients such as vitamins A, K, and C and iron.
- ice cubes to taste
How to make this juice
To make this beetroot and carrot juice, you will need a juicer.
- Using a vegetable brush, remove all the dirt from the beetroot and carrots and give them a rince under cold water (if you prefer, you can also peel them). Roughly chop the beetroot and carrots.
- Place the beetroot into the chute of the juicer. Pack the parsley leaves really tight together and add them into the juicer, followed by the carrots (not the other way around).
- Stir the juice and then pour over ice. And voilà! Serve immediately.
How to store it
To make sure that the vitamins and nutrients do not get altered, you should drink this freshly squeezed juice in the hours following the making of it.
However, if you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
Other beetroot recipes
If you are looking for other recipes using beetroot, you can try the following recipes :