A super easy tuna dip with cream cheese made with only 3 ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes.
Jump To / Aller directement à
⭐ Why you'll love this recipe
You won’t want to miss this yummy tuna appetizer. It's quick, tasty and the perfect game night appetizer if you are a sports fan. But you don't have to wait for the Superbowl to make this. I make this each time I host an "apéritif dinatoire" (French for "dinner with appetizers") and I never have any leftovers!
📖 Ingredient notes
- Canned tuna. For this recipe, you will need canned tuna in water / brine.
- Cream cheese. To make this tuna dip, you can use regular cream cheese. Or, if like me, you can't have cow dairy, you can use fresh goat cheese. Fresh goat cheese is pretty close to regular cream cheese. It has a creamy texture (as you can see on the video). Its taste is very subtle, it doesn't have a strong goat taste, unlike dry goat cheese.
- Lemon juice. It gives a nice kick to this tuna dip. You can also use lime juice if you prefer.
For the ingredient quantities for this tuna dip with cream cheese recipe, please see the recipe card below.
If you feel like it, here are a couple of ideas of what you can add to your tuna with cream cheese dip for variations :
- chopped spring onion.
- or chopped chives.
🍽 What to serve with this dip
This tuna dip with cream cheese can be served either with vegetable sticks (carrots, cucumber, bell peppers...), cherry tomatoes for a super healthy option.
Or with gluten free crackers or tortilla chips.
You can also use it as a spread on a (gluten free) toast.
🍲 Other recipes you might like
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 on the recipe card and leave a nice review below! Tag @gohealthywithbea on Instagram and hashtag #gohealthywithbea! Also, let's stay connected on social media and continue to cook together! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
📋 Recipe / Recette
Tuna dip with cream cheese
- 6.5 oz canned tuna in water/brine (185g drained weight)
- ½ cup cream cheese (90g) or fresh goat cheese
- 4 to 6 Tablespoons lemon juice (adjust quantity according to your taste)
- 1 spring onion or chopped chives
- In a bowl, mash together the tuna and goat cheese with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well. If you chose to add spring onion, chop the spring onion and add it to the bowl. Mix again. And voilà! Serve with vegetable sticks and/or with tortilla chips.Bon appétit!
bookmarked!! I love your site!
Hi , I do believe this is an excellent recipe. I stumbled upon it on Yahoo , i will come back once again.
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.