I am an IIN Health Coach. Which means that I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (also known as IIN) where I gained extensive knowledge in holistic health coaching, nutrition and preventive healthcare.
Jump To / Aller directement à
📖 What is INN ?
IIN is the world's largest nutrition school. It is a 100% online school. It offers a regular 12-months program or an accelerated 6-months program. Whichever you choose, when you graduate, you become an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
The course is designed for anyone who is passionate about health and wellness, whether it is for personal or professional reasons.
💬 What is an IIN Health Coach ?
An IIN Health Coach practices a holistic approach to health and wellness. Which means that they look at how all areas of your life are connected. As you work together with a holistic health coach, you will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
A holistic health coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support and guidance as you make changes that improve your health and happiness.
An IIN Health Coach listens to you carefully and helps you navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to explore what truly works for you.
An IIN Health Coach helps you decipher your body’s unique needs. As your coach, they will not dictate a diet for you, but will explore with you why some foods make you feel better than others.
💭 Why I decided to become an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
If you've read my story, you already know that I've created this blog in order to share with you my own natural healing journey from an autoimmune disease.
A year and a half after creating my blog, I decided to go one step further by becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach in order to:
- create a new opportunity for myself, gaining credibility when I write about holistic health
- educate people about holistic health and support them on their own natural healing journey
I chose IIN rather than another program because:
- I wanted a 100 % online program in order to have flexibility and be able to study from home without the cost of relocating
- I wanted a short program (I chose the accelerated version) because I couldn't face another round of many years of studying (I've already done that for my previous career)
- 2 of my favorite (and super successful) YouTubers are also IIN health coaches.
- I liked IIN approach and career opportunities
- I liked the fact that IIN not only teaches us about holistic health but also gives us some business tools to start our new career
⭐ My IIN review
I’m extremely happy to have enrolled at IIN. This program was a blessing. It was a perfect match for me. I am absolutely on the same page with everything that is taught at IIN. How come? Because I have experienced them first hand while on my own natural healing journey.
The 2 IIN concepts that I completely agree with and are at the center of my own vision on natural health are:
- primary / secondary food : "We are truly fed by our lives, not just by what is on our plate. You can eat all the broccoli and kale in the world but if you're in a toxic relationship or a job you hate, you will not feel your best." Joshua Rosenthal (founder of IIN).
- bio-individuality: each person is unique and no one diet (or lifestyle) works for everyone. One person's food is another person's poison.
So I am thrilled to have found a community of like minded people! Thanks to this program I feel like I have gained credibility. I now feel more confident and empowered to keep spreading the ripple effect.
Did you like this article? Please leave a review below! Also, let's stay connected on social media! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.